Award

Monday, October 27, 2014

Windy Hill Orchard & Cidery Gala Peach



I love beer, and I find ciders to be just as good. I like its fruity sometimes-dry sweetness. I love that you can put most fruits in them. Each can have a unique flavor. Well, I just had a local Cider from right over the North Carolina border in York, South Carolina. This beverage comes From Windy Hill orchard & Cider, and this is their Gala Peach, 6.0% ABV. Gala Peach made with Windy Hills Stayman Winesap apples and locally grown peaches. This cider pours a very bubbly rich golden color. I could see through, and not any head because most ciders do not produce much head on it. This Gala Peace is sweet peach with hits of fresh juicy apple. I got an apple skin smell too, but it is a bit faint. The taste is sweet with peached flavor with touches of apple. You mostly get the peach. The body is light, and so is the mouthfeel. Gala peach is easy and refreshing to drink. I would give Windy Hill’s Gala Peach a B. This cider did not blow me away, but I like it enough. I mean cider can only go so far and be so good, and it is a simple beverage. You can be too creative. I like peaches a lot, and I recommend trying Windy Hill orchard & Cidery Gala Peach for yourselves. It’s good. So go out and pic this wonderful Windy Hill orchard & Cidery Gala Peach sweet hard cider. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment