Award

Monday, November 2, 2015

Trader Joe's Providential Belgian-Style Golden Ale by Unibroue



I have seen beer collaborations between two breweries and even between a grocery store and a brewer, but this is a collaboration between Trader Joe’s and Unibroue of Chambly, Québec Canada. The beer is Providential Belgian-Style Golden Ale, 7.5% ABV. This beer pours a nice bright golden color with a bright white four-finger head. The aroma is bright and yeasted with a faint banana and clove scent. The taste of this Unibroue is a bit sweet at first with a little spice and a nice light banana flavor. I found this to have champagne-like effervescence that helps to bring out flavor like the malty mildly sweet. I also found a little bit of ginger and orange peel on the flavor profile. The mouthfeel is medium and has a nice light spicy finish with a touch of hops. The after taste is subtly spicy with a hit of ginger and banana. Overall this is one great beer. I give this A+. I cannot find anything wrong with this beer. I highly recommend that you try Trader Joes Providential Belgian-Style Golden Ale by Unibroue. Cheers! Please Enjoy Responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment