Award

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Berliner kindl Jubiläums Pilsner



When you think of German you usually think of beer, well great beer in my opinion. I think it is one of the top countries in the world for beer. They brew some of the best beers in the world. I have here Berliner Kindl Jubiläums Pilsner 5.1% ABV. This comes to me from one of German exchange brothers Ben. Thank you! Berliner Kindl has beer brewing since 1872. Jubiläums Pilsner pours a straw yellow clear color with a one and half finger head that quickly fizzes away leaving some thin lacing behind. Aroma is much like a standard pilsner with biscuit and slight cracker notes. Flavor is crisp and easy with a slight biscuit flavor with hints of plan crackers and a refreshing crisp quality to it. The mouth feel is light and refreshing. Jubiläums Pilsner finishes clean and crisp with a refreshing light gain after taste. This is solid yet average pilsner. I give this one an A+, and I highly recommend drink this one. You can have many of these, it is easy to drink and so good. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment