Award

Monday, May 11, 2015

Fullsteam Brewery Coffee is for Closers Iced Coffee Porter


I so do enjoy coffee beers. I love the roasted and malted flavors of them. I found Fullsteam Brewery Coffee is for Closers Iced Coffee Porter, 6.0% ABV and 36 IBUs (international Bittering Units). I have never seen and iced Coffee beer before so I had to try it. Coffee is for Closers pour a black color with a big four beige head that slowly fades into little amounts of lacing in the glass. I found no light nor did I see any carbonation bubbles. The aroma is much like a sweet sugary iced coffee. You get nice roasted notes with a bit of fresh coffee beans.  The aroma is quite pleasing on the nose. Coffee is for Closers is semi-sweet at first and does have nice malt and roasted flavor but none too intense or strong. There is a slight burnt note to it on the end. The mouth full is medium to semi-full with richness to it. Coffee is for Closers finishes nicely with a bit of semi-sweet roasted flavors and leaves you with a true iced coffee after taste that isn’t too sweet. I’d give Fullsteam Breweries Coffee is for Closers an A. It was what the label said it was. It was an iced coffee porter and it tasted like one. It never over powers you with one flavor. It is well balance and should be tried. So go out and try Fullsteam Brewery Coffee is for Closers Iced Coffee Porter! I recommend you do! Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment