Award

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ayinger Jahrhundert-Bier


Germans sure can brew beer well. This is Ayinger Jahrhundert-Bier, 5.50% ABV. This is a century Celebration Bavarian Lager, a Dortmunder/export lager. Ayinger is one of my top favorite German breweries. This lager pours a hazy lemon/ dark yellow color with a three and a half finger bright fluffy white head. The head is slow to fad and leave great thick lacing behind. I found this beer to be too hazy to allow light to peer though the glass and I barely saw the carbonation bubbles due to the hazy color. The aroma on this export lager is big rip and fresh yeasty lemon. It smells light, crisp and refreshing. The taste is light and has a lemon taste that fills your entire mouth. The mouth feel is light, crisp, clean and refreshing. This lager does finish nicely with a hint of carbonation on you tongue. The aftertaste doesn’t stay long, but what does it the light yeasty lemon. This is a very taste export lager. It’s definitely getting A+ from me. I could have this all day, and would be great on a hot day. I would highly recommend this to any and everyone. This is such wonderful beer. I would have this again in a heartbeat. So please go out and pick this up and try it, you will not be disappointed at all! Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!



No comments:

Post a Comment