Award

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Xingu Black beer

This was a surprise to me, it looks really black like a porter but really tasted more along the lines of a lighter brown ale. I had this out at Chima Brazillian Steakhouse. This beer is from Brasil, and the Cervejaria Kalser Brasil. This beer tasted around 6% abv. It poors a dark thick black with a thick tan head. It has a nice almost sweet scent with a bit of that roasted malt with just a hit or a good coffee. It has a taste that is very similar to a Newcastle Brown ale, one of my top favs. It's quite good. I really enjoyed this Xingu. Xingu has a nice sweeter and creamer after taste that is not very heavy as it would appear. This does not sit in your gut like a Guinness would, making it hard to eat alot of great meat and such. This is a good beer to have with a nice dinner, goes well with steaks, pork, chicken, and some veggies, mmm yum! I was nicely pleased with this black beer, it was a quick shot right to the top 10 of my favorite beers. I would certainly have this again and again. I would like to have one with you my blog fans! Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment