Award

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Terrapin Beer Co. Rye Pale Ale

Yes now this is a beer that is following a new small trend in beer styles, rye. Rye is a cousin to wheat, looks and grows like wheat. There are several different style of rye beer, rye IPA, rye ale, rye pale ale just to name a few. This Terrapin brew is 5.3 abv, and pours a nice pale orange color with a white head. There is a definite rye scent present like rye bread, along with a nice hoppiness. It has a slightly similar taste to a weak IPA but not in a bad way. The taste is hoppy but not SO hoppy like an IPA, is smooth kind of crisp until the end. Yes there is a nice rye bead flavor. The aftertaste is a little sour and hoppy but just enough to make it a bit interesting. I think so. Rye beers maybe a fad, but I think they may just be here to stay, and what a good stay it will be. I like this because it has a lot of different characteristics and flavors to it. That to me, along with the rye is interesting to me. I really enjoy interesting beers and that is what beer loving is all about. That is a good Terrapin. Try it!! Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete