Award

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Magic Hat #9

I bought this through a suggestion from a worker at Total Wine and More. This is not quite pale ale from Magic Hat brewery. They have been around since 1994 in South Burlington, VT. I have heard of them before but never  tried or gotten into any of they're beers, until now. Number nine(#9) is 5.1 abv, mildly alcoholic. This I don't know if this is a pale ale or not, pours an orange hue with a small white head that is sort of there. Now this looks promising at this point, that is if you can get past the confusing not quite pale ale on the bottle. It has a nice pale malt sent that is on the boring side but okay. It really has now great scents, all are just plan Jane boring. Now on the taste, you get a nice flavorful feel as soon as it hits you tongue, the it's gone in the blink of an eye. There is a sour flavor that has medium weakness to it, but it not good. I think the hop sour flavor is boringly average. Number nine's taste does not excite my taste buds. The aftertaste is the same as boring sourness as before, and still boring. This is overall boring, so therefor I don't like it. I don't think it is nasty, just not good. I would not pour this out if I am drinking it. This is not a beer I would seek out or have over something else that might be better. But I do hear some beer drinkers do like this, and I am not one of them. I do like a nice pale ale, just not #9. What, did it take them nine times to get this right, well Magic Hat nine more tries might make it good! Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete