Award

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rogue MoM Hefeweizen with Rose Petals

MoM hefe sounded interesting when I saw it on the shelf, and you know I like hefeweizen, so I bough this one. MoM is a 6% abv hefewiezen. This pours an almost golden color with a thin white head. There really isn't any strong scent to this MoM here, just a fine wheat, and sweet rose like smell that is different. Now when taste any sort of wheat beer I expect to really taste the wheat, which is why I buy I nice wheat beer in the first place. This has a little some faint wheat flavor, that has a sweetness behind it. Not really a bad sweetness but I didn't find the wheat in this to be very good. But it's a boring wheat flavor to taste, and I could not find the rose flavor that this was claiming to have, and I was look and taste for it. MoM has nice crisp finish that is good, but that doesn't get this one out of the boring room. But it does keep bad away from it. Yes not bad, but boring. Half way though this I was starting to forget what I was drink slightly. Not so good. But this isn't a heavy wheat beer, but yeah it very light. This is the Toyota Camry of Hefewiezen. Not bad but so boring that you don't want to by it and be seen doing it. I can't sit here and tell you more about this because there really isn't a lot going on with this MoM Hefe. I didn't hate this at all. Just a wet beverage to me. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment