Award

Monday, December 5, 2016

Crabbie's Fruits Cloudy Alcoholic Lemonade


I am not much into alcoholic novelty beverages or hard sodas and such. They’re okay and I don’t mind them. If I am going to have a beer I want a beer.  I don’t mind these alcoholic sodas and fruity malt beverages. John Crabbie and Co. in Edinburgh Scotland brews Crabbie’s Fruits Cloudy Alcoholic Lemonade, 4.8% ABV. This is brewed with natural lemon flavor. Crabbie’s pours a cloudy light yellowish white color with no head. I think lemonade doesn’t have head to it. The aroma is of lemon juice that comes out of the lemon shaped bottle. Crabbie’s taste like a lemonade but without tartness or any sweetness, and there is an alcoholic note on the end. The mouth feel is light with an alcoholic finish. The after taste does have a slightly less alcoholic taste then its finish. Overall this is an okay malt beverage if you want to call it that, so I say it’s a C-. Just kind of boring and they should have used freshly squeezed lemons here. This is something you’d have on a hot day after yard work or something that you’d have on a spring/summer day on the golf course, and I’m sure golfers do. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment