Award

Friday, May 25, 2012

21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon

Well you should know what the 21st amendment is, its the end of prohibition. Yeah that's a great idea ending prohibition. I love it! But I am to young to remember it or even be alive. But anyway that is the name of this brewery, 21st Amendment. This, Hell or High Watermelon is a wheat beer fermented with watermelon concentrate, and added watermelon juice, 4.9abv. The 21st Amendment brewery only sells they're beer in cans, because they are easier to recycle. This is surprisingly good. Now this beer pour a hazy gold color with a fine white head and has wonderful bubbles. This watermelon wheat has a nice sweet wheat taste due to the watermelon. All that great watermelon flavor comes to your taste buds at the end of your sip. Very refreshing that watermelon. Goes very nicely on a warm/hot day. The aftertaste is very refreshing as well with a sweet ripe watermelon with a good fizzy bubble to go with it. I really like this one, it is a different take on a fruity wheat beer. Very well done. This Hell or High Watermelon makes me want to try they're other brews, and I will. This is good beer and I will have this again and again. I love this and you should too! Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete