Award

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sierra Nevada Kellerweis


I haven't had too many Sierra Nevada beers, but I did see this hefeweizen, unfiltered wheat, and though it would be good for a beer tasting on American wheat beer. This is an old microbrewery in Chico, CA and soon they will have another brewery here in the Asheville North Carolina area soon. They have been brewing beer since the eighties,& probably&older than me. I really enjoyed this hazy brew, but I can say the same about most wheat beer. Wheat beer is one of my top favorite styles. Kellerweise pours a rich hazy-golden color with a nice bright foamy white heat. There is a nice spicy clove and banana scent that is nice and pleasant and just wonderful. About the same can be said for this one's taste, but there is a nice ripe banana too. Yes there is a faint bit of wheat but you should know that if you've had wheat beer before. The finish is nice crisps a tiny bit spicy and good. This Hefe is one I'll try again very soon. A day or two after having this I still want more and couldn't stop thinking of it. It is just really good but simple at the same time. Really good work on Sierra Nevada's part. Well done! This is great with grilled sausages, a big juicy hamburger, or good chicken wings. This is also good on a hot day when you want to relax and feel refreshed, cause this Sierra is most refreshing. I loved it! Cheers! Please drink responsibly!  

2 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete