Award

Friday, May 18, 2012

Brooklyn Summer Ale


I am not a huge fan of the Brooklyn brewery and most of they're beers, but this Brooklyn Summer Ale (5.0% abv) is average and okay. Yeah I would say this summer ale could be better, and it's better then some summer beers out there. Now this ale pours a golden color with a big white head. Summer Ale has a hoppy grassy scent that is kind of good, and then there is a nicer bready scent. The scents of this ale are better then the taste, and on the taste you'll find a soft bready flavor with a slight hop bitterness. I don't mind those two flavors together, but to much of it tends to turn me off. The aftertaste is of a slight bitter hop but it's not massive or anything. The overall flavor in this Brooklyn summer is a soft bitter hop that I don't like much in a summer beer, but it's okay, yet somewhat drinkable and somewhat lightly crisp. But a little bit goes a long way. This is okay and not something I would regularly have or recommend. Yes it almost average and it just seems like it could be better than it is. This isn't my first choice for a summer beer, there are better summer brew out there, like Shiner Ruby Redbird, 21st Amendment Hell or High Watermelon. If you ask me on a scale of one to ten this is a four. Through all twelve ounces it's a four. This has room for improvement and I would really by this again right away, maybe some time I would, just a single bottle or two. Not my favorite here, no this is not what I look for in a good summer beer. I can't say this is good nor can I say it's bad. This Brooklyn is somewhat average with room for improvement, and should be improved upon. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete