Award

Friday, May 25, 2012

Runa Brown Ale

Well I can tell you that most brown ales are good, but now I must say that is not so true. This is Ales Agillons, brewed and bottled by Masia Agullons in Mediona Spain. This is a dark heavy brown ale 5%abv. Runa is a dark and ugly muddy brown almost black color with a tan/brown fluffy head. It has strange scents like a burnt wood and leaf that is just bad. This brown ale smells awful. But the taste does not get any better. It has a strong heavy taste of a non sweet bakers chocolate, but not the good kind. But after this ale hits your tongue you get a very small hint of a sweet roasted malt that is good for half a second, but then you'll find a big sour bitterness that will turn any beer lover off and not what to finish this Runa. The after taste is just as bitter but heavy and sits on your stomach like a big fat steak. I found this brown ale to be a big let down and I might even say this was somewhat gross, but when I think about it I have had worse (Four Calling Birds) but this is right up there though. Not one I would have again, no way, no how. Makes me wonder if the Spanish can make a brown ale at all. They are not known for brewing beer, but they do a find job with a lager and a pale ale, but this area of brewing need so much work. I am disappointed with this Runa brown ale. I thought it would have been at least okay, and it was far from that. No more of that please I want to keep lunch thank you. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete