Award

Friday, May 11, 2012

Shiner Spring Ale Dortmunder Style

Well spring is in the air and time to taste the spring beers and Dortmunder style pale ale is a good srping time choice. Dortmunder style come from the industrial city of Dortmund German, and is also called Dortmunder export.This Dortmunder comes to use from Shiner. It this pours a nice deep gold color with a nice thin white head. Now that's common on most pale ales.Pale ales are slighly hoppier than regular ales with medium bitterness. When you smell this wonderful ale you get a nice grains and floral hop scent. You might get a sweet scent if you look hard enough, but it is very faint. This Shiner has a great smooth flavor filled with nice honey and an medium hop bitterness with hits of grain. You might say there is also a nice floral hop taste in this too. On the finish you  get that same medium hop bitterness that finishes crisp and clean with a nice very faint sweet honey. Shiner spring ale is very refreshing like a sun-drenched nap on a lush green lawn. I think is goes well a nice pork chop. I like this and after having a number of these it grows on you, and I started to like it better than when I finished my first. This is a good example of the Dortmunder pale ale. But pale ales aren't really my favorite style and I don't think the style is over the top incredibly good. The style of pale ales overall is a plain good. I like it and I like this Shiner. Cheers! Please Drink responsibly!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete