Award

Friday, November 18, 2011

Ayinger Weizen-Bock

Guten Tag bierliebhabler! This is an old-world beer from the great beer land of Germany, Aying Germany, by Brauerei Aying. This brewery is older than the United States. WOW, that's pretty old! These are two different styles of beers in one delicious brew, Weizen (wheat beer) and bock beer. Bock beer is a strong lager, usually german in nature, and has a ram (male sheep/goat) associated with it, but I couldn't tell you why as of yet. This weizen-bock pours a cloudy/hazy darkish yellow color like most weizens. It has a big thick bright white head that seems like its never leaving. That is like most german wheat beers I have had. Please be patient while pouring this beauty. It's worth the wait, trust me, people. This Ayinger has a big crisp Weizen taste with a little bock bite in the end and all the wheaty flavor stays with you for a massively great after taste. MMM GOOD! Now I only found this Ayinger in a big 1 pint 0.9 oz bottle, no 12oz six-packs. I don't know why Ayinger does not put out six-packs of beer as far as I know, because they're Dopplebock, Celebrator (any beer with ATOR on the end is a Dopplebock) comes in a four-pack. Awe but I want two more when I buy that and I'd like six weizen-bocks too. Well buy it anyway, it is such an awesome old world brew, and praises it to all your friends and family. I love this one ALOT and you should too. If you ever get to Germany and have this one I'd soo love to hear about it and where that good time was had. Thank you! Prost! Please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment