Award

Friday, November 25, 2011

LuckyBuddha

Well this beer was brought to me by my aunt when she came for Thanksgiving. She bought this because she thought the bottle looked so cool. It is. This is a beer from China, by the Cheerday brewery in Chunan county, zhejiang Province. This is a lager beer. This brew is 4.8% ABV.I know what your thinking its a novelity bottle therefor its no good. Well yeah I know that too, but thats wrong here with this beer. Its a slightly darkish yellow tint and with a fast fading white head. When you taste it you can faintly taste a sweetness that come on a little stronger as it goes down, and it goes down smooth. The after taste is sweet but not overly sweet. It's one step sweeter than the average lager would taste. I am not sure how hard this is to find, because I have never heard of this brand before. I like it, and I would have to research how and where to find this one again. I would buy it again. Yes its good, not great, but a solid good one. Try and find it, taste it and see if you like it too. Cheers! Please drink responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment