Award

Monday, September 10, 2012

Craft beers along the beach.

Over the nice labor day weekend my family and I went to Folly Beach South Carolina. A nice place just southwest of Charleston, SC. Everything was in walking distance from the condo we rented there. While I was there I found this small place on the main street of Folly Beach, The Folly Beach Brewing Company, a very nice craft beer bar/pub. Very good selection of beer, bottled and on tap. Not a huge draft selection, but a good selection that rotates often. This place even had growler fills and you could even buy bottles to go. The atmosphere was great, laid back with great music and some sports on a tv. The bartender was very nice and friendly as was the owner who was busy, service was good, and the location is great. They do have some live music on Saturday nights. I walked there and walked back, not far from most things/places, close to the beach too.
The Folly Beach Brewing Company is a place I would go back to. I would highly recommend this place to anyone look for a nice place to have great beer. I had the most wonderful time there and hope I get to go back again real soon. Overall I give this an A. Could have had more taps but it was great stuff on tap very nice nice beers. The Bells Amber on tap was great, thats an A- beer in my opinion. If you get to Folly Beach or are close by, please head to The Folly Beach Brewing Company and tell them you heard it for TheBest-BeerBlog. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment