Well it’s finally time to see which of the six beers in The Best of a Mix Six-Pack it the best. I have individually reviewed each of the six beers and have come to a final conclusion on which is the best and to serve to a broad range of beer drinker. Well this is where they stack up…
6. Fullers ESB Extra Special Bitter - F+
5. Bells Brewery Best Brown Ale – A
4. Unibroue Blanch De. Chambly – A
3. Westbrook Brewing Co. White Tai – B+
2. Founder’s Brewing Co. All Day IPA Session Ale – A+
1. Fullsteam Brewery Paycheck Pilsner – A
The Best of a Mixed Six-Pack winner is Paycheck Pilsner! It is one easy drinking smooth Pilsner that everyone will enjoy even the non craft beer drinker, or Joe six-pack. It is a better version of stereotypical beer, and something you can drink many of without it being too much, flavorful or heavy. Cheers! Please enjoy responsibly!