Award

Friday, December 16, 2011

Barrel Trolley Belgian White


This Barrel Trolley brew just sprang up out of nowhere in my local Harris Teeter. Never heard of this before. But I do know this style, Belgian White. One of my favorite style and favorite brewing countries. This beer was made for the Harris Teeter company. This is just your average Belgian white. This white is a gold color witha thick white head. It has a strong bread scent. This beer has an average taste of wheat hops, The finish is sweet, smooth, crisp and refreshing. This brew is in the middle of the Belgian whites scale, nothing overly awesome here just plan and average. Not like a Hoegaarden which is great, but that will come later. It's an average good though. Would I try this again, well I wouldn't say no to that, but I wouldn't rush out right now to get more of this. I like it enough, not in love with it. I would say you should try this, but there is no real hurry to try it. Just try it sometime. I think you well see it as I see it. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment