Award

Friday, December 23, 2011

Pyramid Hefewizen

This is from Pyramid Breweries, and yes it is similar to their apricot ale. But it tastes much different. This Hefeweizen is a 5.2%ABV unfiltered wheat ale. It pours a nice light hazy orange color with a nice creamy white head, that looks so good. This Pyramid has a nice wheat and grain scent to it. It has a nice sweet wheat taste that is very nice and crisp. This brew goes down smooth. It has a good clean crisp wheaty taste that is refreshing. This would be good on a hot summer day, with a good sausage or burger. That's a great meal. I like this one. But I only bought one 12oz bottle of this to try and next time. I'd say this hefeweizen is great! I love it! I like this brewery too. They brew some tasty beer. I would love to get my hands on some of their other beers to try and blog about. You should pick this one for a try. You might find it as refreshing as I did. Cheers! Please drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment